European Equities Corp., and its related property management and construction companies, is a fully integrated, privately owned real estate development company that provides a full spectrum of development, construction and property management services. Founded in Clearwater, Florida in 2001, European Equities has developed its own portfolio of commercial real estate while also offering complete verticals of buy, develop, build, lease, manage and sell services for private investors.
A Commercial Property Manager will oversee 300,000-500,000 square feet of office, retail and/or warehouse space with duties including simple financial reporting, general tenant relations, repair and maintenance coordination and working closely with the leasing staff.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of leased academic, commercial, and residential properties, as designated.
- Provide excellent tenant service in responding to tenant requests/problems in a timely and courteous manner and assist in a work order process as needed by tenants, vendors, or staff.
- Assist with 24-hour emergency coverage of properties leased to third parties.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, tenant services and remodeling or construction projects for designated leased properties.
- Solicit and analyze bids from contractors for installations, repairs, renovations, and maintenance.
- Assist in the preparation and administration of contracts for lease services such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services.
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment at the time of first possession and routinely thereafter to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Act as liaisons between affiliated entities, tenants, owners, developers, landlords, and management companies, as applicable.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of contract personnel and evaluate their performance.
- Coordinate all new tenant tasks, including building and/or space tour; welcome letter; commencement letter; list of emergency and key contacts; rent collection procedures; maintenance request procedures; and resources.
- Investigate third party tenant complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following building or tenant rules and regulations.
- Assist leasing staff as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5 years of experience in Commercial Leasing.
- 5 years of experience in Commercial Property Management.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proven ability to multi-task management of complex projects.
- Proven ability to proactively manage expectations of projects and tasks.
- Demonstrated excellent people skills.
- Dependable and flexible.
- Strong working knowledge of all types of general office equipment.